Ingredients (serves 4):
- ½ cup fresh multi-grain breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 (about 200g each) thick white fish steaks (any white fish of choice)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Steamed green beans, and lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Combine breadcrumbs, parsley, parmesan, lemon rind, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Drizzle mixture with oil. Stir until breadcrumbs are coated in oil.
- Press breadcrumb mixture onto flesh-side of fish fillets to form an even topping.
- Place fish, skin-side down, onto a baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until crumbs are light golden and fish is just cooked through.
- Serve with steamed beans, and lemon wedges.