Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 corn cobs, husks and silk removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 ripe avocado, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 200g pkt cherry tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeded, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 4 (about 600g) white fish fillets (such as Hake)
- Brush corn cobs with some oil and sprinkle with half the paprika.
- Cook in a large frying pan over high heat, turning, for 8 mins or until tender. Transfer to a plate to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, combine the flour and remaining paprika on a large plate. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dip the fish fillets in the flour to lightly coat.
- Add the remaining oil to the frying pan. Cook the fish for 2 mins each side or until just cooked through.
- Use a small knife to cut down the length of each corn cob to remove the kernels.
- Place in a bowl with avocado, tomato, chilli, lime juice and coriander. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to a serving plate and top with fish to serve.