Ingredients (4 servings):
- 250g sweet potato (kumara), peeled, cut into 1cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 5 eggs, lightly whisked
- 125ml (½ cup) milk
- 1 x 425g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 2 x 125g cans corn kernels, drained
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- 75g Lemnos Full Cream Fetta, crumbled
- 40g (½ cup) finely grated parmesan
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cook the sweet potato in a saucepan of boiling water for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, spray eight 125ml (½-cup) capacity muffin pans with olive oil spray. Line the bases with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the egg, milk, tuna, corn, chives, feta and half the parmesan in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the sweet potato. Stir gently to combine. Divide the mixture evenly among the prepared pans.
- Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan. Bake for 18 minutes or until golden and set.