Ingredients (serve 4):
- 2 small zucchini (baby marrow), chopped
- 1 yellow capsicum (bell pepper), thickly sliced
- 1 medium red capsicum (bell pepper), thickly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 baby eggplant, quartered
- 100g brown mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons rocket pesto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 lamb loin chops, trimmed
- Rocket pesto and baby rocket, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Place zucchini, capsicum, onion, eggplant, mushroom, pesto and oil in a large shallow baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Place lamb on vegetables. Bake, turning lamb halfway through cooking, for 18 to 20 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with pesto and rocket.