Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 500g diced lamb meat (any cut of choice)
- 60g (¼ cup) curry paste of choice
- 500ml (2 cups) hot water
- 500g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 1.5cm pieces
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch spinach, trimmed, coarsely chopped
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add the lamb and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until browned.
- Add the curry paste and stir to coat.
- Add the water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato and cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Add the tomato and spinach, and cook for 3 minutes or until the spinach wilts.
- Top the curry with coriander and serve.