Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 x ±150g firm white fish fillets (like hake)
- 2 medium bananas, finely chopped
- 1 medium mango, finely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Mixed salad leaves and lime wedges, to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add fish. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine banana, mango, chilli, coriander and lime juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Serve fish with salsa, mixed salad leaves and lime wedges.