Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 zucchini (baby marrow), chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 1 eggplant, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon caster sugar
- ¼ cup chopped basil leaves
- 4 (700g) white fish fillets (hake or any other fish of choice)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes, or until soft.
- Add zucchini, capsicum, eggplant, tomatoes and sugar. Stir to combine. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir through basil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Spray both sides of fish with oil. Cook for 3 minutes each side, or until light golden and cooked through.
- Place vegetables onto serving plates. Top with fish.
- Serve with lemon wedges.