Ingredients (serves 4):
- 500g thin skinned, mild (non-bitter) cucumbers, such as English cucumbers, thinly sliced.
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced and cut into ±25mm segments
- 2 or 3 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 10 mint leaves, thinly sliced
- White vinegar
- Olive oil
- ±120g feta cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a medium sized bowl, gently toss together the sliced cucumbers, red onion, radishes, mint leaves with a little bit of white vinegar and olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Right before serving, sprinkle on crumbled bits of feta cheese.
- Serve immediately.