Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 zucchini (baby marrow), cut into 1cm dice
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley leaves
- Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat olive oil in a large, heavy-based pot and cook onion and garlic over medium heat for 2-3 minutes to soften.
- Add zucchini and corn and cook over medium heat, stirring now and then, until zucchini is softened (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in lemon juice, chives or parsley, salt and pepper and serve.