Ingredients (6 servigs):
- 600g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 bunches broccoli, trimmed, halved
- 1 medium carrot, cut into long matchsticks
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- ¼ cup natural sliced almonds, toasted
- 1½ tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons sushi seasoning (see note)
- Cook cauliflower in a large saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer cauliflower to a colander. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Add broccolini to boiling water. Cook for 2 minutes or until bright green and just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Drain well.
- Place cauliflower, broccoli, carrot, chilli, sesame seeds and sliced almonds in a large bowl.
- Combine soy sauce and sushi seasoning in a jug.
- Drizzle over salad. Toss to combine. Season with pepper.
Sushi seasoning is made up of a blend of rice vinegar, sugar and salt, and can be found in the Asian aisle of the supermarket.