Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 400g firm white fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 150g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 100g packet baby salad leaves
- 2 med. cucumbers, peeled, halved, sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
For the yoghurt dressing:
- 200g plain yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Place seasoning on a plate. Pat fish dry with paper towel. Coat both sides of fish in seasoning, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook fish for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Cool slightly. Using a fork, break into chunks and set aside.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add peas. Boil for 1 to 2 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Make yoghurt dressing: Place yoghurt and lime juice in a jug. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Combine salad leaves, cucumber, and coriander, with sugar snap peas already in large bowl. Add fish. Dollop with dressing.