Ingredients (4 servings):
- 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ small red capsicum (bell pepper), chopped
- 1 birds eye chilli, deseeded, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- Place lentils, red onion, tomato, green onion, capsicum, chilli, lime juice and fish sauce in a large bowl.
- Season with pepper. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with coriander.