Ingredients (6 servings):
- 2 x 300g cans four-bean mix, rinsed and drained
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ±250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ±125g baby rocket
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Place the four-bean mix in a large bowl with the chickpeas, cherry tomatoes and rocket.
- To make the dressing, place the vinegar, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Toss the dressing with the salad and serve immediately.