Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 (±800g in total) hake fillets
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Spray fish, tomatoes and onion with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue plate on medium-high heat.
- Cook fish for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover and keep warm.
- Increase heat to high. Cook onion and tomatoes for 1 to 2 minutes or until warmed through. Toss with parsley and oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve fish with warm tomato salad, mixed salad leaves and lemon wedges.
- Energy 1156kJ
- Fat saturated 2.30g
- Fat Total 9.70g
- Carbohydrate sugars – 0
- Carbohydrate Total 4.60g
- Dietary Fibre 2.60g
- Protein 42.30g
- Cholesterol 126.00mg
- Sodium 124mg