Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 x ±240g punnets cherry tomatoes
- 2 large red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (about 150g each) white fish fillets – Hake
- 80g (1/3 cup) bought basil pesto
- Preheat oven to 210°C.
- Line 2 roasting pans with non-stick baking paper.
- Place tomatoes, onion and 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in 1 pan. Toss to coat. Roast in oven for 20 minutes.
- Place the fish in the remaining pan. Drizzle over the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the fish to oven and cook with vegetables for a further 8-10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Divide the tomato mixture and fish among serving plates. Top the fish with a dollop of pesto.