These low-fat fish fillets are given a nutritious boost with the addition of healthy vegetables.
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 green onions
- 1 red capsicum(green pepper)
- 1 carrot
- 4 thick white fish fillets, (Hake is good)
- ¼ cup reduced-salt soy sauce
- Steamed Brown rice, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut onions into 5cm lengths.
- Remove seeds from capsicum (green pepper).
- Peel carrot. Finely shred all vegetables and place into a bowl. Toss until well combined.
- Line a baking dish with baking paper. Place fish fillets into prepared baking dish.
- Top each fillet with shredded vegetables. Drizzle with soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place another sheet of baking paper over fish. Fold all sides of baking paper together to form a parcel.
- Place dish into oven. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Serve with rice.