Ingredients (serve 4):
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 250g ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 2 large zucchini (baby marrow), grated
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- Whisk eggs and ricotta together in a large bowl.
- Add zucchini, onion, tomato and basil. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly grease a 20cm (base) heavy-based, nonstick, flameproof frying pan. Heat over medium heat.
- Pour egg mixture into pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until almost set.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat. Grill frittata for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden and set.
- Stand for 2 minutes.