Ingredients (8 servings):
- 1kg sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 200g Fetta, cut into 1.5cm cubes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Cut sweet potato into 2-3cm pieces. Spread on a tray and toss with 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil.
- Bake, turning once, for 40 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Heat the remaining oil in a 26cm non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 4 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 more minute. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the cooled sweet potato, feta, rosemary and onion mixture in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Spread over base of frying pan. Pour eggs into the pan and evenly distribute, then flatten the surface.
- Cook over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes or until set, but still a little runny on top.
- Heat grill to medium. Place the frying pan under the grill (be careful not to burn the handle) for about 5 minutes.
- Set aside for 5 minutes, then invert onto a large plate and cut into wedges to serve.