Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1.5kg mixed chicken pieces, trimmed
- 1 brown onion, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 200g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 575g jar Napolitano pasta sauce
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cup small fresh basil leaves
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken in batches, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion, capsicum and mushroom to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
- Return chicken to pan. Add sauce. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in olives. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with basil.