Ingredients (4 servings):
- 100g lardons or chopped streaky bacon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large baby marrows, cut into chunks
- 350g frozen sweetcorn
- 400g frozen spinach, defrosted and drained
- 8 eggs
- 150g pack soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- Fry the lardons or bacon in the oil in a large non-stick frying pan until starting to brown, add the baby marrows, then fry for a couple of mins until they begin to soften.
- Add the sweetcorn and spinach, season if you like, then heat through.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Beat the eggs, then pour over the vegetables.
- Crumble over the cheese, then cook gently until the egg has just set around the edges, about 5 mins.
- Slide the frittata under the grill, then cook until the egg is set and the top is lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges and serve with a simple green salad.