Ingredients (4 Servings):
- 800g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 Eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) Thickened Cream
- 120g baby spinach leaves, finely shredded
- 200g brie, thinly sliced
- 120g baby rocket leaves
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place pumpkin on the tray and drizzle with half the oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 mins or until tender.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and cream together until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill on medium.
- Heat the remaining oil in a 20cm non-stick, ovenproof frying pan over medium-low heat.
- Arrange the pumpkin, spinach and brie in layers in the pan. Pour over the egg mixture.
- Lift and tilt the pan to distribute the egg. Cook for 6 mins or until almost set.
- Continue cooking the frittata under the preheated grill for 5 mins or until just set. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Sprinkle the frittata with rocket and serve with a rocket and cherry tomato salad.