Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400g Baby marrows (about 2 large ones), chopped into small chunks
- 200g pack cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 eggs
- Few basil leaves, to serve
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, then add the baby marrows. Fry for 5 mins, stirring every so often until they start to soften
- Add the tomatoes and garlic, then cook for a few mins more.
- Stir in a little seasoning, then make two gaps in the mix and crack in the eggs.
- Cover the pan with a lid or a sheet of foil, then cook for 2-3 mins until the eggs are done to your liking.
- Scatter over a few basil leaves and serve with crusty bread.