Ingredients (serves 2):
- 40g butter
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 4 eggs
- 50g Feta cheese, crumbled
- Melt 20g butter in a 19cm (base) non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender.
- Add garlic, parsley and lemon rind. Cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Transfer to a bowl. Cover to keep warm. Wipe pan clean.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Melt half the remaining butter in pan over medium-high heat until hot. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add half the egg, tilting pan so egg covers base. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until egg is set and underside golden.
- Sprinkle half the feta over half of the omelette.
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon half the mushroom mixture over feta. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold omelette over filling. Slide omelette onto a plate. Repeat with remaining ingredients.