Ingredients (serve 2):
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. low-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet at medium high heat and sauté onions and peppers for three to four minutes.
- Whisk egg whites lightly with black pepper and pour on top of vegetables. Cook until partially set; top with shredded cheese and fold over half of omelette.
- Cook for about 1 more minute until set and serve.