- ½ bunch fresh oregano
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 6 chicken thigh cutlets, skin on
- 4 roma tomatoes, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- ½ cup pitted Sicilian olives
- 125g tub large bocconcini, torn
- Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced.
- Finely chop half the oregano. Break remaining oregano into small sprigs.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook 3 to 4 minutes each side or until golden.
- Transfer chicken to a baking dish. Drizzle with remaining oil and sprinkle with chopped oregano. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes.
- Arrange tomatoes and garlic around chicken. Spoon pan juices over. Bake for a further 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tomato is just starting to soften.
- Sprinkle with olives. Bake for a further 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with bocconcini and remaining oregano.