Ingredients (serve 2):
- 1 quantity Basic omelette
- ½ cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup (65g) cottage cheese
For the basic Omelet:
- 4 eggs
- 20g butter
- Beat eggs and 2 tablespoons cold water in a bowl until combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill on high.
- Heat a medium frying pan over medium-high heat until just warm. Add butter. Tilt pan back and forth until butter sizzles.
- Beat eggs again. Pour into pan. Tilt pan so eggs cover base. Using a wooden spoon, drag cooked egg from outer edge into center.
- Tilt pan so uncooked egg comes into contact with base.
- Cook peas in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain.
- Sprinkle peas over omelette. Dollop with cottage cheese. Place pan under grill.
- Cook until omelette is set. Cut omelettes in half.
- Slide onto plates.