Ingredients (6 servings):
- 1.5kg Chicken Portions
- 6 small sweet potatoes, cut into 3cm chunks
- 400g butternut pumpkin, deseeded, cut into 4cm chunks
- 2 carrots, halved lengthways and crossways
- 2 small red onions, cut into thick wedges
- Olive oil spray
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 275g tomatoes
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 60g baby spinach leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan.
- Divide chicken, sweet potato, pumpkin, carrots and onions between 2 large ovenproof dishes.
- Spray with oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake 30 minutes.
- Add tomato and lemon wedges to the dishes. If not using a fan oven, swap trays between upper and lower shelves.
- Bake for a further 15-20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and golden.
- Serve with spinach leaves and squeeze the roasted lemon wedges over everything.