20cm (base measurement) oven proof frying pan
- ±300g sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- ±300g broccoli, florets removed and halved lengthways, stem cut into 1cm pieces
- Olive oil spray
- 8 Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60g roasted red capsicum strips
- ¼ cup (60ml) milk
- 1/3 cup (40g) parmesan, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 60g rocket
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Cook sweet potato and broccoli stem in a saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 mins or until half-cooked through. Drain.
- Preheat a grill to medium high.
- Spray a 20cm (base measurement) ovenproof frying pan with olive oil spray. Heat over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs, garlic, capsicum, milk, parmesan, broccoli stems, sweet potato and half of the broccoli florets in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the pan and arrange the remaining broccoli florets over the top.
- Cook for 6 mins or until base is set. Transfer to grill.
- Cook under grill for 5 mins or until top is golden and the egg is set.
- Set aside for 5 mins to cool slightly.
- Combine rocket and balsamic vinegar in a medium bowl.