A one-egg omelette makes a high protein breakfast.
If the brain-boosting berries aren’t sweet enough, add 1 tsp honey.
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp skimmed milk
- 3 pinches of cinnamon
- ½ tsp rapeseed oil
- 100g cottage cheese
- 175g chopped strawberries, blueberries and raspberries
- Beat egg with milk and cinnamon.
- Heat oil in a 20cm non-stick frying pan and pour in the egg mixture, swirling to evenly cover the base.
- Cook for a few minutes until set and golden underneath. There’s no need to flip it over.
- Place on a plate, spread over cheese, then scatter with berries.
- Roll up and serve.