Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 punnet grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- Place lemon rind, juice, half the oil and garlic in a non-metallic bowl.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Cover and chill for 15 minutes.
- Place corn, tomatoes, coriander, onion, extra lemon juice and oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Drain chicken, discarding marinade, and cook for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Slice chicken and serve with prepared corn and tomato salsa, flour tortillas, chopped avocado and lime wedges.