- 1 large country-style roast chicken
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, stone removed, peeled
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 6 wheat wraps
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 6 small ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Remove the chicken meat from the bones. Discard the bones, skin and seasoning. Coarsely shred the chicken and place in a large bowl.
- Place the avocado, lemon juice and Tabasco sauce in a large bowl.
- Use a fork to mash until almost smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place wraps on a clean work surface. Divide the avocado mixture among the wraps.
- Top with chicken, spinach and tomato.
- Roll up firmly to enclose filling.
- Wrap in non-stick baking paper to serve.