- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a shallow container, blend soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, and garlic.
- Place chicken breast halves into the mixture, and turn to coat.
- Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat or on a grill with hot coals.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade, and grill chicken 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.