Ingredients (serves 4):
- 8 small chicken thighs on the bone, skin on
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), cut into strips
- 1 yellow capsicum (bell pepper), cut into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 40ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 12 black olives
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, to serve
- 1 cup crumbled feta, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Pat dry the chicken, place in a large baking dish and toss in the paprika.
- Add the onion, capsicum, garlic and potatoes.
- Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with oregano and season well. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and olives, basting chicken with the juices, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Serve with parsley and feta.