Ingredients (16 pieces)
- 1/3 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 16 (2kg) chicken legs
- Sliced green onion, to serve
- Combine soy, honey, garlic and ginger in a jug.
- Place chicken in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add half the marinade. Toss chicken to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Reserve the remaining marinade.
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place chicken on prepared tray. Bake for 40 minutes, brushing with reserved marinade every 10 minutes, or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Serve the chicken sprinkled with green onion.