Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup multicolored cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons oil and vinegar dressing, divided
- 20 olives, halved
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with ¼ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Keep warm.
- Combine tomatoes, 1½ tablespoons dressing, and olives in a medium skillet over medium heat, and cook for 2 minutes or until tomatoes soften slightly and mixture is thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Brush chicken with remaining 1½ tablespoons dressing. Cut each chicken breast half into thick slices.
- Top each chicken breast half with ¼ cup tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese and torn basil leaves, if desired.