Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 350g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 100g baby rocket
- 200g grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ x 400g can butter beans, drained, rinsed
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Cut 3 shallow slits into each chicken breast.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until browned.
- Add 2 tablespoons vinegar. Cook, turning, for 1 minute or until chicken is coated.
- Place chicken and pumpkin on prepared tray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and pumpkin tender. Thinly slice chicken.
- Meanwhile, place rocket, tomato, beans and onion in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Divide rocket mixture between dishes.
- Top with pumpkin and chicken.
- Drizzle with remaining oil and vinegar.