Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 small skinless chicken breast fillets (about 160g each), thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- ±225g brown mushrooms, sliced
- ±200g baby spinach leaves
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 150ml thin cream
- 2 tablespoons good-quality pesto
- Small basil leaves, to garnish
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large non-stick frypan over high heat, cook chicken for 5-6 minutes until golden and cooked through. Remove and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to pan with the capsicum and mushrooms, and cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and tomato, and cook until the spinach just wilts.
- Combine cream and pesto in a small bowl, then add to pan and cook until just heated through.
- Sprinkle with basil and serve.