Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 4 large quarter chicken pieces
- Combine soy sauce, honey, ginger, garlic and sesame seeds in a glass or ceramic dish.
- Add chicken. Toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan-forced.
- Arrange chicken and marinade in a large baking dish.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until chicken is golden and cooked through, turning halfway during cooking.
- Serve with salad greens.