Ingredients (4 servings):
- 500g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon each chopped flat-leaf parsley and mint, plus whole mint leaves to serve
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 4 x ±170g chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/3 cup (95g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons blanched almonds, toasted, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Toss the cauliflower with 1½ tablespoons oil, then season. Place on a baking tray and roast, turning occasionally, for 40 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, mix chopped herbs and cumin with remaining 1½ tablespoons oil and 2 tablespoons lemon juice, then toss with the chicken.
- Transfer to a separate baking tray and place in the oven for the final 20 minutes of the cauliflower cooking time.
- Stir tahini and yoghurt with remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- To serve, thickly slice chicken and arrange on plates with the cauliflower.
- Dollop over the tahini yoghurt and dust with paprika.
- Serve scattered with almonds and mint.