High in dietary fiber, vitamins C & K
Pears are good for your heart, and studies have shown that fiber can lower bad cholesterol. It is said that pears contain more nutrients per calorie than calories per nutrient.
- 1 Small Pear, Fresh
- 6 Large Strawberries, Fresh
- 50 ml Greek Yogurt
- 1 Cup Milk, Preferably Full Fat
- 1 Heaped Manna Strawberry Low-GI Shake Powder
- 2 Tbs Chia Seeds, Optional
- Cut the pear into chunks, removing the stem and seeds.
- Add everything in a blender and blend until smooth.