Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 700g chicken fillets, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 large carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 red capsicum (bell pepper), coarsely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 x 420g cans red kidney beans
- 300g can corn kernels, rinsed, drained
- 1 tomato, extra, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- Warmed tortillas, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 5 mins or until browned. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add carrot and capsicum to pan and cook for 3 mins or until starting to brown.
- Add tomato and ¼ cup (60ml) water and bring to a simmer.
- Add chicken and beans. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 10 mins or until chicken is cooked.
- Combine corn and extra tomato in a bowl. Top the stew with salsa and coriander.
- Serve with the tortillas and lime wedges.