Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 baby lettuces, leaves separated, washed, dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 70g capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 100g Feta, crumbled
- 150g Kalamata olives
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1 chicken breast, thinly sliced
- Place the lettuce leaves on a large serving platter.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and oregano in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the capsicum, feta, olives, tomato, onion and chicken on the lettuce. Drizzle over the dressing.
- Serve immediately.