Ingredients (6 servings):
- 3 chorizo sausages, thickly sliced diagonally
- 300g brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the chorizo and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Add the mushroom and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until mushroom softens.
- Stir in rosemary and thyme, and toss until combined.
- Transfer the chorizo & mushrooms to a warm serving bowl and serve immediately.