A low-carb treat, ready in 5 mins
Ingredients (4 servings):
- 4 large field mushrooms
- 100g gorgonzola or other blue cheese, crumbled
- 25g walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 4 thyme sprigs
- knob butter, cut into small pieces
- rocket leaves, to serve
- Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas
- Arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray. Scatter over the cheese, walnuts, thyme sprigs and butter. You can do up to this stage a day in advance.
- Pop in the oven and cook for 10 mins until the cheese is melted and the mushrooms are softened.
- Arrange some rocket leaves on plates and place the mushrooms on top.