Ingredients (4 servings):
- 300g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- ¼ cup fresh ricotta
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted flaked almonds
- Place broccoli and beans in a metal steamer. Place steamer over a large saucepan of simmering water. Cook, covered, for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, combine ricotta and lemon juice in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl.
- Sprinkle with almonds and serve with ricotta mixture.