Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2 tablespoons low-fat yoghurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, finely chopped
- 500g chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 100g baby spinach
- 100g roasted capsicum, sliced
- 1 cucumber, roughly chopped
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup kalamata olives in brine
- Place yoghurt, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, Greek seasoning and mint in a bowl. Mix well. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Barbecue for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place spinach, capsicum, cucumber, sprouts, feta and olives in a bowl. Toss to combine.
- Divide salad among plates. Top with chicken.
- Drizzle with remaining 2½ tablespoons lemon juice. Season with pepper.