Bananas and nuts go great together.
Nuts have lots of health benefits, from almonds being high in calcium and vitamin E, to cashews being an amazing source of minerals such as zinc and iron. We used natural macadamia butter, but you can use any nut butter of your choice, even peanut butter. Just check the label to make sure it doesn’t contain added sugar or any other strange ingredients.
- 1 Large Fresh Banana
- Half cup Milk (preferably full-fat milk)
- 100 ml Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tbs Nut Butter, any of your choice
- 1 Heaped Scoop Manna Low-GI Vanilla Shake Powder
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- For added bang, add 2 tbs of Chia Seeds and another half cup of milk to your smoothie.