Ingredients (8 servings):
- 200g can tuna in springwater, drained
- 125g plain yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 small celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 sheets wholemeal wrap sheets
- 40g mixed lettuce leaves
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- Combine tuna, yoghurt, chives, basil and celery in a bowl. Season with pepper.
- Place 1 wrap sheet on a flat surface. Arrange half the lettuce along 1 short end, leaving a 2cm border.
- Top with half the tuna mixture and half the tomato. Roll up sheets to enclose filling.
- Cut into quarters. Repeat with remaining wrap sheet, lettuce, tuna mixture and tomato.