Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 200g pack cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp pesto
- 3 tbsp crème fraîche (half fat is fine)
- Fresh basil, if you have it
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, preferably non-stick. Add the chicken and fry without moving it until it takes on a bit of colour. Turn the chicken and cook on the other side. Continue cooking for 12-15 mins until the chicken is cooked through. Season all over with a little salt and pepper.
- Halve the tomatoes and throw them into the pan, stirring them around for a couple of minutes until they start to soften.
- Reduce the heat and stir in the pesto and crème fraîche until it makes a sauce.
- Scatter with a few basil leaves if you have them, then serve with wild or brown rice and salad.