Ingredients (4 servings):
- 2/3 cup cream
- 20g butter
- 4 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 8 eggs
- Preheat grill to high. Whisk together 2 eggs and 2 tablespoons cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Melt 1 teaspoon of butter in a small non-stick frying pan on medium heat. Pour in egg mixture and cook for 2-3 mins until base is set.
- Scatter over quarter of the tomato and ¼ cup of cheese. Place under hot grill for 2 mins until puffed and golden.
- Scatter over ¼ cup baby spinach, fold omelette in half and serve.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients to make 4 individual omelettes.